The Spirit of Cretan Waves: Manolis Lidakis - Μανώλης Λιδάκης

An unofficial blog about the famous and marvellous Greek artist Manolis Lidakis. His albums, lyrics of his songs, latest news and his interviews will be here.

All about him, all from the eye of a little lost wave.

a live performance and some nostalgy...

With the start of the new year, I'm trying to add new things to the content of the blog. After the hard times of my final projects, during which I cannot help but listen to all the beautiful songs of Lidakis, I'll be finishing the detailed discography information and later will pass to the albums for which he cooperated with many valuable artists.
Now, I would like to share a wonderful video, which I discovered in the first minutes of 2009!! It's a live performance video of the song "Paraponiariko/Παραπονιάρικο", composed by Hatzihristos and Lelakis, and sung by our beloved artist Manolis Lidakis.
Enjoy!


No comments: